A LARGER THAN LIFE holiday season at the Lake Superior Zoo!
We are excited to invite you to our annual after-hours event featuring giant (and we mean GIANT) animal inflatables plus an assortment of holiday-themed lights and photo ops!
Here is what you can expect at Zoo Lights:
- Expanded Light Display
- Three NEW GIANT inflatables from the MN Zoo’s Nature Illuminated collection!
- Free S’mores!!
- Visits from Santa and Mrs. Claus EVERY Saturday
- Grinch Appearances (select dates)
- Safari Cafe will have Hot Chocolate & Treats!
- Fun Light Up items in the Tiger’s Paw Gift Shop
- Live Holiday Music (dates to be announced)
Santa & Mrs Claus will be here to listen to holiday wishes from good little children EVERY Saturday evening!
Sign up your musical group HERE!
Closed on December 24 and 25
How can I buy tickets?
Tickets are available online or at admissions!
You must bring your valid ID or order confirmation with you to redeem your tickets or Season pass.
What health & safety measure will be in place?
- Hand-sanitizer stations are available throughout the Zoo. Guests are encouraged to follow CDC and MDH recommendations of using hand sanitizer and washing their hands.
- Guests of the Zoo are asked to refrain from visiting if they are not feeling well or have a fever.
- Additional sanitation of high-touch surfaces and restrooms will be performed throughout the day.
- Zoo staff will monitor their health each day prior to reporting to work.
Who needs to purchase a ticket?
Everyone! Ticket prices are for all ages.
Ages 2 and under are free!
What if it gets cancelled due to weather?
- Tickets can be used on any date for Zoo Lights!
- Must have a copy of your email or valid ID to redeem online tickets.
HOURS: 5pm -7:30pm
- November 24, 25, 26
- December 1, 2, 3, 9, 10, 15, 16, 17, 22, 23, 29, 30, 31
- Guests (Non-Members) $7
- Members $5
- 2 & Under are FREE!
Would your business like to sponsor or table at our event? Reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org!